FCDA Web Tool Video Tutorials
Click the links below to view brief demonstrations of the FCDA web tool‘s major functions >
- Foster Care Profile Report. One-click reports that provide information on trends over time in your jurisdiction. View reports on admission trends, plcement type and stability, permanency, re-entry, and active caseload.
- Length of Stay. Compare populations on length of stay in foster care. Compare groups of children within your jurisdiction, compare children in your area to those in another state or county, or examine change in length of stay over time.
- Demographic Comparison. Compare two populations on a number of demographic and case related variables.
- Trends. Produce a basic count of admissions, discharges, or point-in-time caseload at annual, semiannual, quarterly, or monthly intervals.
Learn more >
- For more click-by click instructions on how to use the web tool to ask and answer questions about outcomes for children in foster care, browse through the FCDA Web Tool Recipes on the CQIdeas blog.
- Data Center members looking for access to your state’s web tool portal, contact us to connect with your state’s web tool administrator.
- To learn more about the benefits of membership including access to the FCDA web tool, click here or contact us.