EDGE’s impact in the field
- EDGE significantly improves participants’ capability for evidence use.
- EDGE is emerging as an evidence-based training program for child welfare professionals. Read about our W. T. Grant Foundation-funded randomized control trial of EDGE and our findings to date regarding the program’s effectiveness.
- Trade organizations have a role to play in advancing evidence-based decision-making.
- Emily Coddington, Associate Director of the Wisconsin Association for Family & Children’s Agencies, reflects on how EDGE built evidence use capacity amongst Wisconsin’s private service providers.
- Wisconsin residential provider turns evidence use skills into action.
- Dr. Jeffrey Krukar, a senior administrator at Genessee Lake School, discusses how participating in EDGE enhanced the way his agency uses evidence to drive the process of improvement.